Friday 27 April 2012

Fame at last!!

I don't suppose there were many of you listening to Radio Cornwall this morning at around 6.12 am - but if you were - you would have heard me talking about the Round Cornwall Challenge with Ross Ellis, (standing in for James Churchfield). 

But do not worry, you can catch up with my dulcet tones on the BBC iplayer (I am going to as well, as I have no recall on what I said!!), which I imagine will be available after 9am today, after the show has aired.

We start the run / ride tomorrow from Cremyll, on the Cornish side opposite Plymouth, at around 10am. (timing is slightly dependent on the train from Reduth being on time and when we catch the ferry).  And from then on, we carry on each day around our beautiful coastline.  Lets hope we see at least some of it, as the weather is not looking too good and the visibility may be bad.

Radio Cornwall will be keeping in touch with us, quite possibly on a daily basis, depending on phone signals etc etc, but keep an ear out for me or one of the other Team members on James Churchfields morning programme.  And wish us luck - we will need it!!

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck Geoff et all. I hope the weather is better than it is up here in Bristol.

    BTW, do you have a GPS with you? Would be great to see the route you're taking. If so, post them onto strava.com (as a suggestion).

    MartinF

    ReplyDelete