Sunday 18 March 2012

Weekend training.

On Saturday, David and I ran down to Portreath for the photo shoot. We were supposed to link up with Gilly, Geoff and Roz along the trail but I had put the wrong numbers in my phone so we sort of missed each other on route! However, these things are better sorted out now rather than on the Challenge itself. We did all meet up in Portreath and the weather held off and I think our photographer got some good pics. David and I then ran home via Tehidy and Carn Brea.
I ran the Falmouth Half marathon on Sunday. Again, lovely weather and a scenic but hilly course and some more miles in the legs, and I won a bottle of wine too! David ran along the coastpath near Maenporth and managed to get a bit of spectating and supporting for the half marathon runners.
Most importantly, my hip pain did not really trouble me but I will need to keep up with all the stretches and massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment